-
February 21st, 2006, 02:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Today I went by one of my favorite used bookstores. I found all of the AG teacher's guides for 4.00 each, Kit's world w/ dustjacket (no name inside) for 8.50, and the AG at School series set for 21.00. I had been looking for all of these for ages. After doing a VERY happy dance and paying, my DH even took me to the TS down the street. I found a desk like Sam's (don't remember the brand) for 15.00. I was in such a good mood that I just couldn't pass it up. He just rolled his eyes!!
He is a dear though. He religiously goes with me when I want to go TS-ing, antiquing, even mall shopping. I think that secretly, he likes to go.
So, I FINALLY had a good AG/TS day like sooo many of you guys!! I just had to share.
Stacird
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks